Looking to hire 6 Care Coordinator Assistants
The Care Coordination Assistant (CCA) provides non-clinical care coordination support functions for care coordination services of members enrolled through ILS’ client health plans. The CCA role assists in promoting effective education, self-management support, and timely healthcare delivery to achieve optimal quality and outcomes. The Care Coordination Assistant is a professional that consistently demonstrates and promotes the values of respect, honesty care, and dignity for the members as well as all other team members involved in the servicing of ILS’ clients. The CCA is involved in care coordination support services. The Care Coordination Assistant works to support the care coordination model including service coordination, management and follow-up on member interventions.
- All employees are required to maintain confidentiality, protect privacy, comply with PHI regulations, and report violations.
- Contacts (Unable to Reach, Disenrollment) members as necessary to assist in coordination of services.
- Prioritizes members according to intensity, need, and required follow-up
- Oversight and management of Care Management in-bound communications
- Provides feedback and information to Clinical Care Coordinator and Non-Clinical Care Coordinator teams as needed.
- Assists in report production, data collection, and data entry for member management
- Collaborates with Interdisciplinary care team and facilitates case reviews as necessary.
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation in the electronic care coordination system.
- Participates in orientation of new personnel.
- Participates in regular team meetings and department in-services.
- Works in conjunction with others on the team and promotes collaborative teamwork.
- State program information management.
- Case Management team scheduling
- Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
- Maintains a working knowledge of, and adheres to applicable federal/state regulations including, but not limited to, laws related to patient confidentiality, release of information, and HIPAA.
- Interacts in a manner which is professional, respectful, positive, helpful, and promotes trust.
- Maintains professional growth and development
- Complies with all requirements of the Care Coordination Model of Care.
Minimum Experience and other Qualifications
- High school with 3 years administrative experience or Associates degree in health care related field (preferred)
- Prior experience in a health care setting (preferred)
- Understanding of medical terminology(preferred)
- 1+ years in healthcare
- Computer skills including data entry (database), and MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong communication skills both oral and written